Wednesday, September 25, 2013

God Created...

Sunday School is in full swing and we have already had so much fun. Last week we learned the Bible is not a story about heroes, but a rescue story. I can't wait to see what else we learn together in the coming weeks. 

When I was thinking through the important verses I want the kids to leave with, I knew Genesis 1:1 would be at the top of my list. " In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth." So, on our first Sunday together we included the verse in our craft project, which the kids LOVED.  I think kids love any project that includes space and glow in the dark paints. 





All you need are white paper plates, images of planets, white chalk or a silver pen, black paper, and glow in the dark paint. The project was so simple and the children loved it!


Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment